It’s March 2020. The world has changed forever due to C-19.
Sitting at home, I wonder "how can a face-to-face type of business like Seachange Now create the motivation, energy and connection that we are renowned for - now that everything is digital?"
Like you did in your life - we adapted, we changed and we evolved.
We set ourselves the challenge of creating brilliant, interactive, motivational and energising webinars. Over 3.5k of you participated in our webinars over 2020! And you said they were brilliant…
“I would like to say thanks for that great session yesterday. It was very energising, and definitely something I needed at this stage of the year when I’m starting to flag… a number of colleagues also commented on the session – saying it’s probably the best webinar we’ve had since lockdown started in March" - Bord Bia
"Just a note to say thanks for the last 3 sessions. Feedback has been great and I personally really enjoyed them. Everyone needs a little lift now and again and these sessions did just that each time people tuned in. Hoping they have a lasting impact and we will be certainly revisiting them here" - Stacked
Our ‘Staying Positive in Adversity’ webinars combine three powerful strands -
- Science based insights into how our minds and bodies work
- Interactivity, fun, energy and live polls
- Practical tips and tools that can be used right now
The benefits reported are huge -
- Up to 60% increase in positivity from start to end of sessions.
- Increase in personal responsibility for wellbeing and wellness.
- Calmer when equipped with tools for media management, energy and meeting fatigue.
- A sense of community and connection that we are all sharing a common experience.
- A reported highlight of the year for many teams.
As one client put it “you connect with us, you inspire us to greater things and you empower us with practical tips”.
We can accommodate up-to 500 people on a webinar and build the energy and wellness that you wish for your teams. From goal setting to emotional intelligence to stress management we have a webinar that is just right for you and your teams.