The right advice at the right time, from the right person is a gift beyond measure.
We all get stuck. We all have times when we can’t see the wood from the trees. This can happen around major life events such as -
- Career change, being made redundant, getting a new job
- Getting married or getting divorce
- The death of a loved one
- The birth of a child
- Starting your own business
- Focusing on your health after accident or illness
Your life coach is here to support you to make the right decisions. For in your decisions you shape your destiny.
The Seachange Now team have over 20 years coaching experience with amazing results. As a company we offer you a caring, compassionate, understanding environment and we work at your pace. We meet you where you are at.
Coaching is not counselling. Coaching is all about looking into the future. It's about possibility. It's about change. It's about making your life better, not dwelling in the mistakes or doldrums of the past.
Life coaching is a confidential and powerful process that allows you to explore in safety the challenges or opportunities presenting themselves. By being able to talk to a life coach who can guide you and help you to make the right choices, you’ll feel reassured and confident moving forward.
Sometimes it's events that trigger the need for life coaching, but more often than not it’s because you’ve noticed a pattern of behaviour that you want to change. Or others are being affected by your behaviour and it’s now impacting the relationships and success of your life. Areas that we commonly support people around are -
- Imposter syndrome - we work to unwind the belief systems behind this
- Inner critic - shifting the demoralising voice to that of the positive inner champion
- Emotional intelligence - building your EQ (emotional quotient)
- Behavioural change - creating new positive patterns of behaviour
- Negative thinking - we help embed positive psychology to create better outcomes
Our life coaches have helped people to create amazing things in their lives. Enriching the experience of life and creating an abundance mindset for many people.
Some Top Tips to Self Coach
Give yourself a score from 1 (low) to 5 (high) in each of these areas -
- Social life
- Sports / Hobbies
- Learning / Development
Take the lowest area. Ask yourself, “What would I need to do to make that a 5?”
Make a list of 3 actions that you can take to move towards that 5.
Schedule these tasks now in you calendar.
Finally, get your motivation clear by asking these two questions;
- What so you stand to lose if you don’t take these actions?
- What do you stand to gain if you complete these actions?
Best of luck!
Let us know if we can help you.
Call us today to speak to a coach on +353 1 230 3577 or use the contact form below.